Here’s to the many roads and miles ahead.
Drive for MVT
Drive Your Way
Let our relationships with some of the country’s most successful companies be to your advantage. We’re opening new lanes with opportunities to choose from great regional routes that get you home regularly and keep you moving. Here, consistency and stability are the key to you finding your way to a million miles and then some.
- OTR 48 States LaneThis lane runs throughout 48 states - with hiring areas located around the country.
- Regional Midwest LaneExperience flexible home time, superior miles, and outstanding benefits driving from El Paso to Midwestern States, and back.
- Regional Southwest-Tennessee LaneAchieve great home time and great miles driving from El Paso to Tennessee, and back to the Southwest.
- Regional Northeast LaneThis lane runs from El Paso to the Northeast
- Regional El Paso-West LaneWith routes from El Paso to westward cities, you’ll get more miles and more money.
- Regional Southwest LaneThis lane runs from El Paso to North California and back. You’ll experience fantastic benefits and incredible bonuses.
- Northwest LaneThis lane runs through 11 Western states with multiple hiring areas around major cities through the Northwest Lane.
- El Paso-East LaneThis lane runs from El Paso - eastward—with multiple hiring areas along the route.
- Laredo East LaneRunning through Laredo and other eastward cities, you’ll experience flexible home time and great miles.
- Texas Oklahoma LaneThis lane runs mostly within Texas and South Oklahoma - with numerous hiring areas across the region.
- Laredo Midwest LaneWith routes from Laredo to Midwestern states, and back, you’ll experience exceptional driver benefits and great home time.
- Regional Mid-Atlantic/Northeast LaneWe have hiring area within a 100-mile radius of Nashville and within a 50-mile radius of Atlanta. As an MVT Class-A CDL driver, you’ll earn more miles and more money.
- Regional Kentucky LaneWith hiring areas 30 miles from Nashville; Lexington, KY; and Louisville, KY, exceptional benefits and home time are close by.
- Regional Laredo East LaneHiring areas within a 100-mile radius of Nashville and within a 50-mile radius Memphis, TN, mean more opportunities for better miles and pay.
- Regional GA-FL LaneWe have areas within a 100-mile radius of Jacksonville, FL and better benefits and home time.
- Southeast LaneRunning from El Paso to Georgia, and back - this route provides great bonuses, exceptional benefits and increased miles.
- Regional Southeast LaneWith hiring areas within a 100-mile radius of Atlanta, you’ll experience fantastic support and miles.
- APPLY NOW